15 to 100 km
A message from the organizer
The base camp of the third edition of the Maxi Race Madeira will be the village of Seixal, which is part of the municipality of Porto Moniz.
Seixal, a small village with unique landscapes, is the center of this event. Located between cliffs and waterfalls, it is an excellent gateway to the mountains of Madeira.
The race will take you to Porto Moniz, in the southeast of the island, where you can discover the Laurissilva forests, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- 4 different courses ranging from 15 to 110km
- A race taking place in the middle of the vineyards in a preserved environment
- A real approach to construction and local development through sport
- Located at 30min from Cape Town International Airport
- The 110km course will be a member of the SMTS Europe