Sicily – Etna Trail
End of July
14 to 60 km
A message from the organizer
The Etna trail was born from the passion of a group of friends who wanted to share their passion for trail running and highlight the beaty of their territory. Since 2010, our race offers the unique opportunity to run on the highest active volcano in Europe: Mount Etna!
Taking part in our race will allow you to evolve in a unique landscape forged by nature and will allow you to pass in a few km from lush forests to mineral atmospheres with always in the background the blue of the sea!
- 3 courses of 14 / 25 / 60km and a children’s race
- A unique opportunity to discover and run on the ETNA, the highest active volcano in Europe, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Easily accessible by plane or train and bus
- Many tourist destinations are easily accessible (Taormina, Catania, Messina…)
- The 60km course will be a member of the SMTS Europe